Acryl Wet on Wet
Instantly paintable acrylic sealant
Zwaluw Acryl Wet on Wet is a high quality acrylic sealant specifically developed to be painted over immediately after application. For sealing and filling connection joints, seams, holes and cracks.
- Wet on Wet paintable, shortly after application, with water based and synthetic paints
- No discoloration of the paint
- Minimal risk of craze cracking
- Perfect adhesion without use of primer on most, even slightly damp substrates
- Almost odourless
- Easy to apply and clean
- Non corrosive towards metals
Areas of application
Zwaluw Acryl Wet on Wet Acryl was developed for sealing connection joints between stairs, walls, ceilings, skirtings, windowsills, wooden and metal window frames, concrete and brick work and or filling cracks for interior use.
In unopened original packaging between +5°C and +25°C, shelf life till 12 months after production date, stored in a dry place.
|Article number||EAN barcode||Packaging||Content|
Ask a question
Do you have a question about Acryl Wet on Wet? We would like to help.
* Required fields