High grip hybrid glass adhesive for automotive applications
Zwaluw Screen Tack is a one component high grip fast-curing non-conductive isocyanate and silicone free constructive adhesive. For auto glass installations in automotive, caravans and campers, coaches, agriculture vehicles and industry. Needs no tapes or temporarily support or fixation. Screen Tack is a not an officially certified adhesive.
- Excellent adhesion on glass and metal
- Easy to apply without the use of supporting tape
- Quick curing
- Pre-heating or special equipment not required
- Very good resistance to weathering and aging
- High mechanical performances
- Non corrosive to metals
- Excellent non sagging properties
- Short cut of string properties
Areas of application
Zwaluw Screen Tack was developed specifically for bonding glass and windscreens to body-shells (direct glazing) in automotive, agricultural vehicles and industry.
Store between +5°C and +25°C and in shaded conditions. Shelf life is 18 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.
Ask a question
Do you have a question about Screen Tack? We would like to help.
* Required fields