FP Pipe Wrap
The FP Pipe Wrap is fire wrap which expands vastly in case of fire. The FP Pipe Wrap is applied around plastic pipes (PVC, PP, PE) which are fitted through (composite) walls and floors. The Wrap is wrapped around the pipe and fastened with the glue strip. After that the wrap is pushed into the construction. The intumescent effect of the FP Pipe Wrap prevents heat, smoke and fire movng to the next compartment.
- Up to 2 hours fire resistance
- Ideal for use in composite walls
- Only one wrap required per wall construction
- Is placed in the compertment wall/ceiling/floor
- Available in the most popular sizes 50 to 160 mm
- Thoroughly tested by leading European Test Institutes (notified bodies)
- Stops penetration of fire and smoke
Areas of application
The FP Pipe Wrap is placed in a recess in the construction, where the space between the FP Pipe Wrap and the construction is less than 10mm.
|Article number||EAN barcode||Packaging||Content|
Product information such as SKU, ordering and related product information for each product may vary by country. Data displayed at the International website is based on Benelux data.
Ask a question
Do you have a question about FP Pipe Wrap? We would like to help.
* Required fields