FP Pipe Collar
Intumescent Fire Collar
Zwaluw FP Pipe Collar is a fire collar which expands vastly in case of fire. Zwaluw FP Pipe Collar is used around plastic pipes (PVC, PP, PE) which are fitted through walls, floors and composite walls.
- Fire resistant up to 2 hours
- Only 34 mm high
- No space needed between pipe and construction
- Is mounted to the compartment wall/ceiling
- Available in standard sizes 40 mm to 250 mm
- Thoroughly tested by leading European Test Institutes (notified bodies)
- Stops penetration of smoke and fire
Areas of application
The fire collar is placed and anchored around the pipe. In case of ceiling or floor pentration one Zwaluw FP Pipe Collar at the lower side is sufficient. In case of wall penetration a fire collar on both sides is required. Zwaluw FP Pipe Collar prevents heat, smoke and fire spreading to the next compartment.
|Article number||EAN barcode||Packaging||Content|
Product information such as SKU, ordering and related product information for each product may vary by country. Data displayed at the International website is based on Benelux data.
Ask a question
Do you have a question about FP Pipe Collar? We would like to help.
* Required fields