FP Fire Board
Fire retardant sealing board
FP Fire Board is a rock wool board treated with a fire retardant coating and is applied in combination with FP Intumescent Coating and FP Intumescent Acrylic. The FP Fire Board is a component of the FP Sealing System, which is used to create fire retardant seals around cables, pipes end cable trays. This system can also be combined with Fire Collars, Fire Wraps etc.
- Up to 2 hours of fire resistance
- Shape of the FP Fire Board can easily be adapted to the penetration/recess
- Offers a wide range of solutions for all recesses combined with other products in the FP Sealing System
- Both sides are equipped with intumescent and cooling coating
- Thoroughly tested by leading European test institutes (notified bodies)
- Stops fire and smoke from reaching other recesses
Areas of application
Zwaluw FP Fire Board is used to fill all recesses larger than 5mm, and can be applied in solid walls and composite walls (o.a. metal-stud).
|Article number||EAN barcode||Packaging||Content|
|210518||8711595168571||Set||60 x 100cm|
|210517||8711595168540||Piece||50 x 60cm|
Product information such as SKU, ordering and related product information for each product may vary by country. Data displayed at the International website is based on Benelux data.
Ask a question
Do you have a question about FP Fire Board? We would like to help.
* Required fields