High Tack Natural Stone
Non-staining adhesive with extreme initial tack
Zwaluw High Tack Natural Stone is a high quality professional non-staining adhesive with extreme high grab properties based on hybrid technology
- Plasticiser free, no edge soiling or staining on natural stone
- Extremely high initial tack
- No support required during curing
- High strength, high E-modulus and high mechanical resistance
- Free of isocyanates, phthalates, solvents and silicones
- Durable elastic
- No shrinkage and bubble free
- Non corrosive to metals
- Neutral curing, almost odourless
- Good resistant to weather and moisture
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp, surfaces
Areas of application
Zwaluw High Tack Natural Stone has been especially developed as a universal high initial tack adhesive for bonding many building materials that have a high risk of staining due to their porous structure, such as natural stone. For bonding HPL and cement fibre panels see Technical Bulletin.
For bonding HPL and cement fibre panels see Technical Bulletins in the Knowledge Base on our website www.denbraven.com.
Store between +5°C and +25°C and in shaded conditions. Shelf life is 18 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.
|Article number||EAN barcode||Packaging||Content|
Product information such as SKU, ordering and related product information for each product may vary by country. Data displayed at the International website is based on Benelux data.
Ask a question
Do you have a question about High Tack Natural Stone? We would like to help.
* Required fields