Fast Bond 2C
Fast curing and extreme durable 2-component adhesive
Zwaluw Fast Bond 2C is a fast curing and extremely durable 2-component hybrid adhesive. Zwaluw Fast Bond 2C can be used in building and industrial applications, both for interior and exterior use. Zwaluw Fast Bond 2C is a 2-component adhesive packed in a uniquely traditional appearing cartridge and comes with a static mixer to ensure the required mixing ratio. Once applied Zwaluw Fast Bond 2C cures to a durable strong elastic adhesive, regardless of temperature, humidity and type of surface porosity.
- Fast curing and ideal for full surface bonding
- Easy ready to use, unique 1 cartridge system
- Fast setting and quickly accessible, fully cured after 4 hours
- High E module
- Free of isocyanates, silicone and solvents
- Adheres perfectly without primer to most, even damp surfaces
- No shrinkage, bubble free
- Almost odourless
- Very easy to spread because of thixotropic structure
- High mechanical resistance, movement absorption and strength
- Can immediately (wet on wet) be sprayed over using common car repair coatings
- Non corrosive towards metals, sandable and grindable
- Absorbs acoustic and mechanical vibrations
Areas of application
Zwaluw Fast Bond 2C was specifically developed for fast bonding of many building materials, non porous substrates, and laminating in the building and construction industries. Bonding of materials to be quickly mechanically loadable, transportable and walkable.
Store between +5°C and +25°C and in shaded conditions. Shelf life is 12 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.
|Article number||EAN barcode||Packaging||Content|
Product information such as SKU, ordering and related product information for each product may vary by country. Data displayed at the International website is based on Benelux data.
Ask a question
Do you have a question about Fast Bond 2C? We would like to help.
* Required fields