FP Intumescent Coating
Strongly intumescent fire resistant coating
FP Intumescent Coating is a vastly expanding coating for creating fire resistant seals. It is part of the Den Braven FireProtect® FP Sealing System. This system is ideal for creating fire resistant seals in (empty) recesses and around cables, pipes and cable trays. In addition, the system can be applied in combination with Fire Collars or Fire Wraps.
- Fire resistant up to 2 hours
- Offers a wide range of solutions for all pentretions/recesses combined with other products in the FP Sealing System
- Intumescent and cooling coating which, in case of fire, expands to up to 40 times its original volume
- Thoroughly tested by leading European Test Institutes (notified bodies)
- Closes recess/penetration off for fire and smoke
Areas of application
Zwaluw FP Intumescent Coating was specifically developed for covering rip and cross cut sides of the taylored FP Fire board. Penetrating installation material like pipes and cable trays to be covered as well. Finally, the seal and the transition to the surrounding construction should be covered for a fire restitant solution.
In unopened original packaging between +5°C and +25°C, shelf life is up to 12 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
|Article number||EAN barcode||Packaging||Content|
Product information such as SKU, ordering and related product information for each product may vary by country. Data displayed at the International website is based on Benelux data.
Ask a question
Do you have a question about FP Intumescent Coating? We would like to help.
* Required fields