FP Intumescent Acrylic
Strongly intumescent fire resistant sealant
Zwaluw FP Intumescent Acrylic is a vastly expanding sealant in case of fire and/or radiation heat, for creating fire-resistant seals. It is part of the Zwaluw FireProtect® FP Sealing System. This system is ideal for creating fire resistant seals in (empty) recesses and around cables, pipes and cable trays. In addition, the system can be applied in combination with, for example, Fire Collars or Fire Wraps.
- Fire resistant up to 2 hours
- Closes PE / PP / PVC pipes up to Ø40mm in case of fire, preventing the need for a Fire Collar
- Offers a wide range of solutions for all penetrations/recesses combined with the other products in the FP Sealing System
- Intumescent and cooling sealant which expands to up to 40 times its original volume in case of fire
- Thoroughly tested by the leading European Test Institutes (notified bodies)
- Closes recess/penetration for fire and smoke
Areas of application
Zwaluw FP Intumescent Acrylic was specifically developed for sealing all recesses up to 5mm, FP Fire Board over 5mm is required. The recesses filled with Zwaluw FP Intumescent Acrylic are located between the penetrating material and the surrounding construction, but also between seperate cables and the cable tray.
In unopened original packaging between +5°C and +25°C, shelf life is up to 12 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
|Article number||EAN barcode||Packaging||Content|
Product information such as SKU, ordering and related product information for each product may vary by country. Data displayed at the International website is based on Benelux data.
Ask a question
Do you have a question about FP Intumescent Acrylic? We would like to help.
* Required fields