Grip & Grab Adhesive
Ultra strength instant grab adhesive
An incredible, instant grab adhesive based on MS Polymer technology. It has initial bond strength double that of most other grab adhesives and bonds to vertical surfaces without slippage, eliminating the need for secondary support in the majority of applications. Can even be used on damp or wet surfaces, is solvent free and cures quickly. It is water, frost and heat resistant from temperatures of -40°C to +90°C meaning it can be used externally as well as internally. An excellent alternative fixing adhesive which remains flexible, that replaces nails, screws and other mechanical fixings.
- High initial grab - to bond heavy building materials without the use of clamps and/or fixing tape
- High strength, high E-modulus and high mechanical resistance, anti-pick and burglar proof
- Durable elasticity and fast curing
- No shrinkage and bubble free
- Non corrosive to metals
- Neutral curing, almost odourless
- Good resistance to weather and water
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp surfaces
- Free of isocyanates, phthalates, solvents and silicones
- Absorbs acoustic and mechanical vibrations
Areas of application
Suitable for bonding most building substrates but in particular, for fixing of large panels, wallboards and mirrors. Ideal for bonding brick slips, claddings and sanitary fixtures. Can also be used to fix dado rails, windowsills and decorative mouldings; it will adhere to virtually everything including wood, natural stone, mirrors, concrete, metal, mortar, bricks, gypsum and glass.
Store between +5°C and +25°C and in shaded conditions. Shelf life is 18 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.
|Article number||EAN barcode||Packaging||Content|
Ask a question
Do you have a question about Grip & Grab Adhesive ? We would like to help.
* Required fields