The one and only original adesive with extremely high initial tack
Zwaluw High Tack is a high quality professional adhesive with an extremely high initial tack based on hybrid technology. It cures under influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
- Extremely high initial tack
- No fixation or support needed during curing
- High mechanical resistance, end strength and E-modulus
- Free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones
- Permanently elastic
- No shrinkage and bubble free
- Non corrosive towards metals
- Neutral curing, almost odourless
- Resistant to moisture and weather
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp, surfaces
Areas of application
Zwaluw High Tack was specifically developed as a universal adhesive for bonding many building materials such as: stone, concrete, mirrors, glass, plasterboard, PU, PVC, hard plastics, enamel, ceramic, copper, lead, zinc, tin, aluminium, metals, alloys, stainless steel, HPL and cement fibre panels (1), wood and paintsystems. Remark (1) For bonding HPL and cement fibre panels see Technical Bulletins in the Knowledge Base on our website www.denbraven.com.
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 18 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
|Article number||EAN barcode||Packaging||Content|
Ask a question
Do you have a question about High Tack? We would like to help.
* Required fields