FP Hybrid Sealant
Fire resistant sealant
Zwaluw FP® Hybrid Sealant is a high quality professional 1-component fire resistant sealant based on hybrid technology, that provides up to 4 hours of fire resistance in linear joints.
- Tested according to EN 1366-4
- Up to 4 hours of fire resistance
- Also suitable for wall/ceiling and wall/floor connections
- Suitable for joints up to 30 mm wide
- Certified for steel/wooden frames
- Certified for all metal-stud connections
- Excellent processing and easy toolability
- Joint movement up to 25%
- Paintable with most water based and synthetic paints
- Non corrosive towards metals
- Resistant to UV, water and weather
Areas of application
Zwaluw FP® Hybrid Sealant was specficially developed for fire resistant sealing of connection and expansion joints in construction, which in case of fire, should have a certain fire resistance and prevents spreading of fire, smoke and toxic gases. Also certified for horizontal joints, connection floor/ceiling with wall, wooden and steel frames, stony substrates and all metal-stud applications. Fire resistance tested according to EN 1366-4 for up to 240 minutes in a joint of 30 mm wide. Choose the correct fire resistance for your application by consulting the classification and test reports.
In unopened original packaging between +5°C and +25°C, shelf life is up to 18 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
|Article number||EAN barcode||Packaging||Content|
Ask a question
Do you have a question about FP Hybrid Sealant? We would like to help.
* Required fields